because history is important
The reason I haven't updated is because I've been watching CNN for the last couple of days. I'm posting some informational links for you here.
1) A Modern History of Lebanon 2) A History of Hezbollah
(For those of you a few days behind the news, Israel's gotten fed up with Hezbollah terrorists lobbing rockets across the Lebanese border and started whacking on their northern neighbor with tanks, planes, and missles. It's kind of a big deal.)
Oh yeah, and the North Koreans scorn the Security Council.
1) A Modern History of Lebanon 2) A History of Hezbollah
(For those of you a few days behind the news, Israel's gotten fed up with Hezbollah terrorists lobbing rockets across the Lebanese border and started whacking on their northern neighbor with tanks, planes, and missles. It's kind of a big deal.)
Oh yeah, and the North Koreans scorn the Security Council.