hiatus
This has been rather an extended hiatus, but that's nothing new for me after all.
I'm back, with little to report yet again, but I'm procrastinating on starting this week's sociolinguistics reading. I've got 5 chapters to read and a project to by Saturday, though, so I do need to get a move on sooner or later.
Thanks to all of you who took my grammar usage survey a while back. I wrote a 12 page paper based on your responses and got a 96% on it. A job well done, if I do say so. If you want to read it, let me know and I'll send it to you, although it's boring and complicated, so I wouldn't recommend it.
That class is over now, as I sent in my final last night. Now I've only got 4 credits to worry about instead of 8, so I should be considerably less busy.
I worked all day at Barnes and Noble, and I'm kind of exhausted. There were way too many people demanding my attention today. You'd think on such a nice day people would want to be outside. I work again tomorrow and it probably will be just as bad. But at least I get Saturday night to lay around and read sociolinguistics. Woo!
Okay, pizza is on its way for dinner, so I'm done here I think. Promise I won't be gone so long again.
I'm back, with little to report yet again, but I'm procrastinating on starting this week's sociolinguistics reading. I've got 5 chapters to read and a project to by Saturday, though, so I do need to get a move on sooner or later.
Thanks to all of you who took my grammar usage survey a while back. I wrote a 12 page paper based on your responses and got a 96% on it. A job well done, if I do say so. If you want to read it, let me know and I'll send it to you, although it's boring and complicated, so I wouldn't recommend it.
That class is over now, as I sent in my final last night. Now I've only got 4 credits to worry about instead of 8, so I should be considerably less busy.
I worked all day at Barnes and Noble, and I'm kind of exhausted. There were way too many people demanding my attention today. You'd think on such a nice day people would want to be outside. I work again tomorrow and it probably will be just as bad. But at least I get Saturday night to lay around and read sociolinguistics. Woo!
Okay, pizza is on its way for dinner, so I'm done here I think. Promise I won't be gone so long again.