Thunderstorms
I love a good daytime thunderstorm. I'm holed up in my apartment, listening to the rain and thunder, making endless copies of maps of various world regions and writing atlas questions. It's a good time.
Weekends are my opportunity to get my head above water again. Although this past week, things were less busy. I've begun to work out strategies for lesson planning in my classes. My refined systems for reading assignments and note-taking are working for me now. And I literally would not have survived the first month without my handy CD-rom with all my lessons from the National Council on Economic Education. Thank God I found that in the file cabinet in my classroom. This week it's time to start working on a strategy that'll work for seventh grade. It would be a lot easier if they could read.
Weekends are my opportunity to get my head above water again. Although this past week, things were less busy. I've begun to work out strategies for lesson planning in my classes. My refined systems for reading assignments and note-taking are working for me now. And I literally would not have survived the first month without my handy CD-rom with all my lessons from the National Council on Economic Education. Thank God I found that in the file cabinet in my classroom. This week it's time to start working on a strategy that'll work for seventh grade. It would be a lot easier if they could read.