8.31.2008

i have returned.

After months in absentia, I have been inexplicably inspired to resume something of a regular blogging schedule. At least that is my intention.

As my dedicated reader(s) already know, however, the term "regular" is, in my world, somewhat ill-defined. I apologize in advance if this resumption proves to be fleeting or otherwise sporadic.

That said, I think you all deserve an update. I believe my last post was from sometime before last Christmas. A lot has happened since then. I survived my first entire year of teaching with a minimal amount of permanent damage. I managed to while away an entire summer without really doing anything. I had all kinds of grandiose plans having to do with preparing for the new school year, but none of it got done. Are you surprised? No.

I also moved. Which was an excellent idea. I like my new place. It has laundry facilities. And closets. Lots of closets. And it's very near Joe. Just downstairs, in fact, which is very nice. :)

School starts on Tuesday. So I should have lots of stories to share. And I still have 7th graders, so the stories should be hilarious. Stay tuned.

Labels: